- General provisions
- This “regulation” was developed on the basis of the resolution of the special methodological Commission “the idea of national independence: Basic concepts and principles of science”of April 9, 2005 and the order of the Ministry of higher and secondary special education “of may 18, 2005 No. 107″on measures to further improve the educational process, spiritual and educational activities and extracurricular activities to introduce the idea of national independence in higher and secondary special, professional educational institutions to the consciousness of students”.
- In order to provide temporary accommodation for students and postgraduates arriving at the Institute from remote cities and regions engaged in research, a” student hostel”is organized.
- Management of student housing-on the basis of this Regulation is formed by the management of the Institute and has the direction of its activities, the plan and program of work, the press, the staff list, manages the administrative, economic, spiritual and moral educational work of the student hostel.
- The student hostel will create conditions for students to live, work independently, relax, participate in sports, art and other clubs.
- Material and technical support of the student dormitory, its major and current repairs, hard and soft roofs, furniture, equipment (beds, oilcloths, towels, etc.), maintenance, repair, landscaping, cleanliness, utility services (hot and cold water supply, Sewerage, repair of hot water pipes) and other conditions are provided by the administration of the Institute.
- To get a place, a student writes an application addressed to the Dean of the faculty or Vice-rector for spiritual and educational work and attaches a copy of the passport to it. After consideration of this application in accordance with the established procedure, students are placed on the basis of a warrant issued with the permission of the Vice-rector for spiritual and educational work and the trade Union.
- Students and postgraduates living in a hostel are subject to temporary registration in accordance with the rules established by the Ministry of internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Registration cases are organized by the Chairman of the Board (chief) and passport officer (CA).
- The General management of educational and cultural, sports and recreation work and organization of consumer services for the residents of the student dormitory is entrusted to the rector of the Institute.
- It is strictly forbidden to place family members of employees of the Institute, outsiders, students and postgraduates on the territory of the student dormitory.
- The amount of payment for accommodation in student dormitories is determined by the order of the rector of the Institute. I. Rights and obligations of residents of a student hostel
1.The rights of residents in the student hostel;
– to live in accordance with established internal procedures in a designated room;
– to use cultural and household equipment in the buildings of the student hostel;
– to apply to the management with a request for repair, repair and repair of equipment, furniture and other property that has become unusable, as well as to eliminate shortcomings arising from the use of household services;-to take part in mass cultural, sports and educational events held in the student hostel; – ;
– – participation in solving issues related to improving the living conditions of student dormitories, organizing educational work and cultural leisure, equipping living rooms through the student Council.2. The following responsibilities are assigned to persons who live in a student hostel:
– strict compliance with internal regulations;
– compliance with the provisions Of the agreement on mutual responsibility concluded with the administration;
– duty according to the schedule of duty in premises, on floors and entrances, ensuring exemplary cleanliness in recreation areas;
– effective use of power tools and compliance with safety regulations;
– always keep order in living rooms and common areas;
– sincere relationships with students living in dormitories and dormitories;
– keep the items that are available in the student hostel and the room (shifoner, bed, dresser, Desk, chair and hakuso) on the model level;
– proper use of lamps, electric stoves, washrooms, kitchen and spiritual and educational facilities installed in public areas;
– economical use of electric and gas stoves, no use of manual electric heating devices;
– to be on duty according to the schedule, clean the floor and common areas (toilets, washrooms, canteens, etc.) in a timely manner, remove household waste to designated areas;
– regular, active participation in gardening and landscaping works carried out in the student dormitory;
– before leaving the student hostel for a long term (summer and winter holidays, vacations, internships), hand over the keys to the premises and the key to the room to the Chairman of the Board (head) of the student hostel;
– in case of completion of the final qualifying work or the issuance of an order on dismissal from the Institute within a week to transfer the premises and premises located in it to the Chairman of the Board of the student hostel.
- Residents of a student hostel are prohibited:
– moving from one room to another without the permission of the Chairman of the Board of the student hostel;
– Laundry in the living room;
– unauthorized moving of household appliances to another room;
– changing the electrical networks in the room at your own discretion and installing additional lighting;
– drawing various drawings on the walls, gluing various papers;
– high-definition, high-definition, and musical instrument playback;
– use of electric heaters and devices that work with paraffin;
– give a stranger a place to sleep;
– it is forbidden to use, store, sell alcohol and drugs.
- Students with exemplary behavior who participate in the life of the student hostel will be rewarded in the following order;
– expressed gratitude;
– with the praise tab;
– with memorable gifts;
– material incentive.
- The following measures will be taken against violators of the internal regulations of the student hostel;
– interview with the student’s parents;
– withdrawal of students from the hostel;
– the rector of the Institute will be made a proposal to dismiss from the ranks of students;
– students are obliged to compensate for actual damage caused directly to the property located in their residential premises, if necessary, not caused by insurmountable forces, nor real economic risk, last necessity or necessary defense.
- Responsibilities of the institution’s administration
- The rector, Vice-rectors, deans, and commandants are responsible for the cleanliness and sanitary condition of the student dormitory, the inviolability of students ‘ residence, and the effectiveness of educational work.
- Responsibilities of the Institute administration:
– ensuring compliance with the rules of sanitation and hygiene in the student dormitory;
– ensuring proper bed linen, pillows and other necessary equipment of the student dormitory;
-ensuring the holding of events and cultural events, as well as sports competitions in the student dormitory; – carrying out current repairs of the student dormitory;
– ensuring the living conditions of students on the basis of appropriate standards.
– provision of necessary jobs for persons engaged in activities in the student hostel;
– timely elimination and prevention of shortcomings in the system of consumer services for students.
- The administration of the Institute is responsible for the accommodation of students and appoints the Chairman of the Board of the student hostel.
- Organization of activities and management of student housing.
- The rector is personally responsible for the functioning of the student hostel in accordance with technical and regulatory requirements.
- A student dormitory should have a study hall, a room for spirituality and enlightenment, a recreation room (for parents), a hygiene room, a room for teachers, a toilet, a washroom, and a shower.
- A branch of the library will be organized in the student dormitory, which will carry out its activities according to the plan.4. Kitchens of student dormitories must be provided with electric stoves, canteens, plumbing, and meet the requirements of fire safety.
- In order to use student housing, ensure compliance with standards and ethical procedures, and create favorable conditions for students, the management of student housing will be organized. The management structure and service personnel are formed within the Institute’s staff units. Employees who are not provided for in the standard staff schedule are employed on a voluntary basis. It consists of: – chief (head); – head of economic Affairs – (Deputy Chairman of the Board); – teacher-educator and others; – Chairman of the student Council (Deputy Chairman of the Board);
- The responsibility for organizing the management of student housing, coordinating and monitoring the work is assigned to the rector.
- The corresponding Vice-rectors are responsible for ensuring the unity of the student housing management staff, setting salaries, attracting employees to work, monitoring their performance of official duties, creating the necessary conditions for students, social protection, and conducting organizational, economic, and educational work among living students.
- All employees of the student housing administration are appointed by the rector. The annual work plan of the Department is approved by the Scientific Council of the Institute and reports to the scientific Council on its activities every six months.
Duties of the Chairman of the Board (Director) of the student hostel.
- Chairman of the management Board-provides General guidance in all areas of the organization of the student hostel.
- The person appointed to the position of Chairman of the management Board must be experienced.Its tasks include:
– development of the program and plan of organization activities of a student hostel;
half – yearly reports to the scientific Council of the Institute on the work done;
– recruits and employees based on staff units to positions in the management of student dormitories, recommends hiring and dismissal to design management;
– organization of students ‘ accommodation in rooms.- ensures the implementation of sanitary standards;
– determines the distribution of places by gender of the student, faculties, prepares General information about them, information, statistical tables, constantly informs the heads of the Institute with their data; – analyzes the material and technical support of the student dormitory, issues the necessary materials and equipment orders based on the needs and requirements;
– creates the necessary conditions for living, training and recreation of students; – ensures strict compliance with the passport system, rules of entry and exit of students;
– organizes the foyer of the teacher-educator;
– ensures the continuity of constant duty; – participates in weekly meetings, events, interacts with law enforcement agencies, organizations, institutions on issues related to student residence;
– organizes the activities of the group of supervisors and provides interaction with “Mahalla posbonni”, ” young leaders;
– students spend their free time with useful work.
- Duties of the head of economic Affairs.
- The direct management of the Director of economic Affairs is carried out by the Chairman of the management Board, coordinates and controls its activities.
- The person appointed to the position of head of economic Affairs must have a higher education, work experience of at least 3 years.His duties include:
– carrying out household work in the student hostel and on its territory;
– providing students with the necessary hard and soft furniture, household appliances, detergents;
– eliminating existing economic problems and shortcomings together with the Chairman of the Board; – providing the premises, educational facilities with necessary equipment and facilities;
– performs works on landscaping, gardening, sanitary treatment of the territory of the student dormitory;
– monitors the provision of student dormitories with cold and hot water, electricity, contacts the relevant organizations on the problems encountered, eliminates deficiencies;
– performs periodic replacement of premises (bedding, pillows, bedding, towels);
– carries out work on ecology, environmental protection, tree care, landscaping of the relevant territory; – ensures the operation of electrical networks, lamps on the relevant territory;
Organization of activities of a teacher-educator on a voluntary basis.
- The teacher-educator on the basis of the order of the rector of the Institute attracts students to manage the hostel.
- A person who is engaged as a teacher-educator must have a higher pedagogical education and work experience of at least 5 years. ess of spiritual and moral education. The working hours of teachers are organized on the basis of shifts.
- The teacher-educator is responsible for the effectiven
- The plan and program of work of teachers-educators is approved by the Vice-rector for spirituality and education and coordinates, directs and directs their activities.
- Teachers-educators carry out their activities in accordance with the document “on the legal status and rules of residence of teachers-educators”.
- The duties of a teacher:
– organizes round tables, trainings and other events on topical spiritual, legal, moral topics of absorption the idea of national independence in the consciousness and soul of students in free time;
– organizes the work of sports sections for students;- conducting sociological and psychological surveys;
– control of socio-moral environment;
– organizes the process of self-regulation of students, coordinates and supervises their work;
-organizes the work of the national human organizations;
– organizes and promotes values;- organizes competitions in sports (football, basketball, chess, checkers, table tennis, and others);
– makes suggestions to the management on providing financial assistance to students in need of social protection.
Organization of self-regulation of students in student dormitories
- In order to form and implement self-regulation of students, a Student Council (hereinafter referred to as the”Council”) is established in the student dormitory.
- The composition of the Council is elected by a General vote, by the students. Members of the student Board should be persons who have received “good” and “excellent” grades, who know the life of students in a comprehensive way, independent thinkers and who take an active part in public activities.
- Self-regulation of students is based on democratic principles. The Council’s activities are coordinated by teachers.
- The Chairman of the Council is elected for a one-year term.
- The work plan and program of the Council are developed by the Chairman of the Council, discussed with members of the Board, teachers and educators, and approved by the rector in accordance with the established procedure.
- Captains are selected in each compartment and on the floor. Captains control the maintenance of property, cleanliness and discipline in the premises of residents. Captains act on the basis of Council decisions.
- The Council organizes and carries out its activities on the basis of the Regulations on the student Council.
- Questions in the student house are resolved in consultation with the Council:
– moving the administration from one room to another;
– encouraging residents or taking disciplinary measures.
- Educational work in the student dormitories is a priority component of the Institute’s activities and is carried out under the guidance of the rector together with the relevant departments and public organizations
- The Vice-rector for spiritual and moral work is personally responsible for the implementation of educational work in the student dormitory. He directs educational work in conjunction with the administration of the student dormitory, deans, departments and teaching staff and the trade Union.
- Art, technical, creative, Amateur clubs, sports and tourist sections and clubs of interest, as well as meetings with representatives of science, art, literature, debates, thematic evenings and festive events are organized in the student hostel.
Services provided to students who live in a student hostel.
- In rooms that are temporarily not used by students, various (paid) services are organized in accordance with the established procedure: 2. There are the following rooms in the student dormitory: – spirituality and enlightenment room; – reading and lessons room; – library; – recreation room (parents ‘ room); – hygiene room; – Laundry room; – storage room; – kitchen; – gym and others;
- Monitoring the state of the student dormitory.
- The state of the student hostel is studied by the management of the Institute and public organizations on the basis of a special plan, the results of which are discussed at scientific councils.2. The activity of the student hostel is constantly monitored by the corresponding Vice-rectors of the educational institution and makes suggestions to the rector on the performance of their duties.3. To write reviews and opinions in a student hostel, you must have a notebook (1 copy, typo).4. A “justice box” is organized in the student dormitory, residents ‘ feedback is studied and discussed once a week, and appropriate measures are implemented.
Financing of student dormitories.
- Students ‘ accommodation is financed from funds allocated to the Institute, budgetary, extra-budgetary (fee-contract) revenues, funds developed on the basis of entrepreneurship and paid for the accommodation of students and postgraduates.2. The full-time number of students is determined based on the current Institute’s staff units.
Changes, additions and cancellation of the Charter.
- Amendments and additions to the present Charter, as well as its recognition as invalid, are made by order of the Ministry of higher and secondary special education; the procedure for entering the dormitory of Students. Entrance and exit from the student hostel is carried out on the basis of a student ID.
- Permission to enter or leave the student residence together with the student certificate must be presented to the Butler on duty and the student on duty.
- Students who live in a student hostel are granted access to the hostel in summer until 22.00 and in winter until 21.00. The list of students who work in various organizations in their free time is compiled and approved by the administration of the student hostel
.4. The entrance exit of guests, parents, relatives, friends and other students arriving at the student hostel is allowed only by the Chairman of the Board or a teacher-educator.
- Information about foreigners (including the time of arrival and departure, passport number, room number) is entered in the notebook, and their departure from the hostel before 20.00 hours must be under strict control.
- Students who violate the rules of internal and internal regulations of the student hostel, the rules of entry and exit, are warned and officially registered, if this condition is returned, they are deprived of the right to live in the student hostel.
- Students should immediately report to the police checkpoint when they see or see the Dorm door, staff and residents suspicious people and objects.
- The door of the student dormitory must be provided with an external and internal telephone network. On his Desk should be the phone numbers of ambulance, police, fire safety, rectors, Vice-rectors, deans of faculties, as well as the work and home phone numbers of the Chairman of the Board of students ‘ dormitories.
Internal procedures that practiced by residents of a student hostel
- Placement of students and postgraduates in the hostel is carried out by order, the order is issued with the permission of the Vice-rector for spiritual and educational work and the trade Union.
- If necessary, during the period of residence of students and postgraduates, you can move from one room of the student dormitory to another in accordance with the established procedure.
- The use of personal property located in a student hostel is carried out by means of a special registration document, and their safety is entrusted to the person who accepted it for use.
- Students are on duty according to the duty schedule in rooms, floors and entrances, and provide exemplary cleanliness of recreation areas.
- They strictly follow the rules for using power tools.6. As students leave the Dorm for a long time, students must notify the Dorm administration in writing two days in advance.
- The administration of the student hostel is not responsible for large personal and valuable items that are not subject to daily withdrawal, for items that are not transferred to the storage room for items of the student hostel.
- The student room and other common areas must always be clean and well-maintained.
9.Students should always be sincere and polite with the residents of their Dorm.10. Everything that is available in the student dormitory and room (chiffonier, bed, Cabinet, table, chair, etc.).K) you need to save the sample .
- You must use the lamps installed in public areas, electric stoves, washrooms, kitchens, and spiritual and educational rooms correctly.
- Correctly and economically use electric stoves, do not use homemade electric heating devices.
- It is necessary to regularly take part in the landscaping and improvement of insect, shrub and environmental habitats.
- Students who have completed their studies must vacate their rooms, where they will live for two weeks.
Jizzakh state pedagogical Institute named after Abdulla Qadiri legal content and rules of pedagogical education of student dormitories.
- General provisions
- In accordance with the 29 August 1997 Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On education”, “national program for personnel training”, decrees and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the sphere of education has adopted a number of decrees and regulations relating to the enforcement of Ministerial education of the next generation as individuals, to improve and enhance the efficiency of spiritually-educational work, training of qualified to meet modern requirements for specialists in educational institutions.
- In the dormitories of the Institute, faculties and students, research is continuing to improve the process of teaching students and the system of organizing classes, presenting works on problems related to youth, organizing their spiritual and cultural leisure, improving the conditions for learning science and preparing for classes, carrying out economic work on the content and preservation of more than a hundred different types of information, such as addiction, drug addiction, AIDS
.3. The main activities of teachers-educators of dormitories are meetings with professors of the Republic of Uzbekistan, departments, scientists, writers, poets, lawyers and tours, acquisition of property and
shopping, healthy lifestyle among young men and women, education of average dignity, high spiritual qualities.
The teacher-educator of a student hostel should, first of all, win the respect of students, become their closest leader and adviser, share their joy and concerns.
Teachers-educators of student dormitories should have life experience, versatile knowledge, high potential in the spiritual and educational sphere, the ability to respect themselves and others, not to fall into depression, not to be afraid of difficulties, be an example, be able to guide students to specific goals.
A teacher-educator should be a person who is responsible and self-respecting for the upbringing of a harmoniously developed generation, contributing to its future and perfection.
Duties of a teacher-educator
The duties of a teacher-educator are as follows:
– penetration into the consciousness of students of a sense of humanism, patriotism, respect for national and spiritual and universal values;
– in accordance with the plan “spiritual and educational work” in the rooms “maynaviyat VA mayrifat” of the student dormitory, active participation in meetings, conversations and questions and answers with public figures, scientists, writers, poets and artists dedicated to public holidays, national holidays and solemn dates, in coordination with the Department of spirituality and education of the Institute, organization of visits to museums, theaters and exhibitions;;
– in order to increase the legal awareness of students, comply with the law and prevent offenses, ensure quarterly high-level meetings planned by the Institute’s management with law enforcement officials-the Prosecutor’s office, the court and the police;
– familiarization of students with the life of the Institute, rich historical traditions, activities of public organizations, as well as the requirements for future specialists;
– together with the head of the student dormitory to conduct constant explanatory work on each floor on the appointment of the chief, compliance with the rules of cleanliness, sanitation and fire safety;
– ensure timely provision of rooms where students live with soft shelves and bedding, monitor their replacement in the established time, explaining the need for their careful use;
– holding round tables with heads of institutes, faculties, students on strict compliance with the instructions of the commandant of the student hostel on the implementation of current legislation in the student hostel;
– the presence in the room “VA Manaviyat VA Marifat” student dormitories of various Newspapers and magazines, the monitoring of their safety;
– constant monitoring of the student’s lifestyle, encouraging students who take an active part in social work, and recommending that they be rewarded with neat and orderly rooms;
– availability of a list of students living at the place of residence, a Bank of complete information about them, study of their health, mental state, social status and the need to provide financial assistance to low-income students, preparation of presentations on the inclusion of all relevant information in the computer system;
– deficiencies identified in the course of work in the sphere of household and economic provision, that is, provision of hot and cold water, lighting, common areas and violations, are recorded in the Book of special priority in the student dormitory and reported to the Chairman of the Board (head) of the student dormitory.
COUNCIL OF STUDENTS OF JIZZAKH STATE PEDAGOGICAL INSTITUTE NAMED AFTER ABDULLA KADYRI
- General provisions
The student Council is a student Association aimed at self-government of youth, elected by students who live in a student hostel.
Members of the student Council are democratically elected from among the activists living in the dorms, having a good and excellent grades, is actively involved in social work, fully knowing the lives of students and is able to think independently in this area with the potential to protect the interests of the students.
It is organized and operates in order to jointly manage the activities of students in the dormitory, improve cultural and educational, living and growth conditions, and social protection.
Main tasks of the student Council
The main tasks of the student Council are:
-organization of residence and study of students in a student hostel, organization of spiritual and educational work, cultural recreation, proper organization of leisure, creating opportunities for students who want to improve their economic conditions in their free time.
– provides for meetings, art evenings and various events related to the life of students in the student dormitory during the academic year;
– Ensures compliance with the regulations approved by the rector in the student dormitory, disciplinary discipline, freedom, and sets strict measures against students who violate the rules of the Institute.
– organization of insects for carrying out works on improvement and gardening in the students ‘ dormitories;
– problems in the activities of the student hostel will be covered by the media;
– establishes cooperation with other higher educational and secondary specialized, professional educational institutions, student dormitories;
– conducting organizational work on carrying out on-site student hostel holidays in cheerful style promotes teamwork, “young leaders” and mahalla, where the student dormitory, the regular and efficient functioning of the mahalla-leaders.
Organizational structure of the student hostel.
- The work of the student Council on the basis of self-regulation is being democratized at all stages
- The activities of the student Council are managed by the Chairman, who is elected by the members of the Council for a term of one year.
- The status of the activity of the President of the student Council is determined by this Regulation. He is the Vice-Chairman of the Board of the student hostel and will be provided with a salary in the established hostel.Meetings of the Council are held at least once a month, and if necessary, extraordinary meetings of the Council are convened by the Chairman.
The Council maintains the folio for the following issues:
- Making decisions on reports covering the activities of the student Council and the student Council of faculties;
- Making additions and changes to the Charter of the student Council;
- Defining the next tasks and work plans of the student Council;
- Defining the functions and legal regulatory framework of the student Council Chairman, making additions, early election if necessary, discussing changes and making decisions;
- In accordance with the decisions of the student Council of the trade Union of students, the public movement of youth “Kamolot” and the student Council of faculties, if necessary, the exclusion of members of the Council from membership, the election of recommended candidates for members of the Council;
- The students ‘ Council will study the existing problems on the basis of normative documents approved by the rector, internal regulations, as well as tasks defined in the statutes of the trade Union of education and science workers and the Kamolot youth social movement.
The Council consists of the following departments:
– Department of spiritual and educational work;
– Department of organizational and mass work;
– Department of household work;
– Department of sports and recreation work;
– girls ‘ Department;
The rights and obligations of members of the student Council
– to have a casting vote at all meetings of the Board;
– have the authority to attend meetings of the Academic Council of the Institute on issues of student life;
– study of the activities of public catering establishments located on the territory of the Institute and make suggestions;
– ensuring the proper level of cleanliness and sanitary condition of the Institute’s territory;
– Joint work with the police base station in ensuring discipline on the territory of the student dormitory;
– organization of round tables, art evenings among students on spiritual and educational, moral and educational topics, with the participation of heroes of Uzbekistan, deputies, khokims, prosecutors, courts, internal Affairs, and science workers